For the 8th year running The Clinical Pharmacy Congress will welcome the pharmacy community through its doors on the 7th – 8th June 2019 at ExCeL London. We would be delighted if you would join us at these two education packed days. Your guest invite will grant you access to:
• Receive 230+ hours of educational content to get you revalidation ready for 2019!
• Expand your knowledge with the latest clinical updates across 240+ sessions, delivered by 200+ world-class speakers
• Network with the CPC community – catch up with peers, colleagues and old friends
• Grow your career prospects by networking with sector leaders
• Witness the latest innovations in clinical pharmacy and source new suppliers
CPC’s world class conference programme will be delivered across lively sessions and interactive workshops, filled with specialised content to provide you with the education you need to improve patient outcomes.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE CONFERENCE PROGRAMME
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE SPEAKERS LIST
The Medicines Optimisation Innovation Centre (MOIC) will be exhibiting at the conference at Stand: J10 – 2. We will be taking this opportunity to showcase our work in driving innovation in medicines use through research, innovation, quality improvement and knowledge transfer. Please visit our stand if you would like to hear more about how MOIC contributes to the development, testing, scale and spread of medicines optimisation expertise and technologies in Northern Ireland and across the world.
Limited passes remain, REGISTER NOW
We look forward to welcoming you across two education packed days, visit us at J10 in the Affiliates Lounge.